Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, February 02, 2007

In Excelsis - Carnival Of Damocles E.P.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Featuring Spon (ex-UK Decay) on guitar , Errol Blyth on vocals , Mark Bond on bass (both ex-Ritual) and Roxy on drums. Promised Phoenix Hairpin's (brilliant site go to right) I'd beat him to one post. I will now cease, desist & enjoy Phoenix's other posts. You should to. Jungle Records 1983. Click sleeve to go to In Excelsis page @ukdecay.co.uk. Lyrics are this season's covers. Altogether.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In Excelsis - The Sword
In Excelsis - Vows (Initiation)
In Excelsis - Carnival Of The Gullible
In Excelsis - One Mans Heaven

There is that In Excelsis Peel session though.....

7 Comments:

Blogger bitterandrew said...

Whoa, this is why I need to check you blog more often. I'm a huge fan of UK Decay, I've been looking for this EP for ages, but only managed to find a couple of the tracks on some dodgy gothic rock comps.

Thanks for sharing this!

1:15 AM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Mr Armigideon, as I like to call you, go to Phoenix Hairpins who is the authourity on ye olde proto dark wave pre goth........... good stuff from 81 to 87 which werent really punk but you just need in your life.

1:44 AM  
Blogger Curious Guy said...

So you did dare to beat me :)
I'll post the other 12"s and LP in the future.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Highlander said...

What with In Excelsis here and whatever else quality stuff Curious Guy is posting, its not gonna be worth me starting a blog - you'll have uploaded everything by the time I get round to it. Please keep it coming....

10:00 PM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Doubtful Highlander, you must start your own!
I've been prone to almost Stalinist clearouts of records over the years, plus ny own furrow has mainly been hardcore punk. Curious's site brings back many a memory of listening to Peel with your finger on pause. Soon though, I think! Play Dead, March Violets, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry & Splatter Ballistics cop by Inca Babies which I don't think Curious posted in his last Incas post. Hearing Bus Breaker again has currently got them on heavy rotation.

10:40 PM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Curious,
My posting was both a homage & a hint post them. :) TDK's do not last a lifetime and I am currently sat here like Pete Murphy.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Curious Guy said...

Hello John,
just posted the Artery album with 'Little Boy Blue' on it.
Did tape tracks too from the Peel show back in the day.
Also have lots of hardcore punk but there are many decent punk blogs now so I wanted to do something different.
Highlander, it's always worth starting your own. Still a lot of records not posted anywhere else.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home