Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Flux Of Pink Indians - NME 26/09/1981

Now this comes in the guise of a gig review. You don't get here an awful lot about said evening though. Most of this 'review' however just concentrates on how great the reviewer thinks Flux are. Which is perfectly acceptable I feel. What a fantastic bill though. Flux, Peni & Subhumans. Once i've actually perfected the art of time travel, I think i'll pop over to The Red Lion in Leytonstone & buy a few pints for under 84p.
Click it 'n' read it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jock The Ripper said...

Great seeing all these old Sonuds and NME reviews again. U know I had kept shit loads of old mags and cuttings right up til the late 90's when I finally ditched them all... I don't know how I never got to see Flux, but did get to see the Peni a few times and the SUB-HUM-ANS more times than I've got fingers, toes and any other sticky-out countable things. I originally come from Wessex and they were a very important part of my youf.... in fact going to see them on Sunday for the first time in 22 years. If I get some good quality photos I'll zip 'em and post them.

12:34 AM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Glad your enjoying 'em RK. Wessex to Glasgow! Yeah post up them pictures. Subhumans were playing Bristol tonite which was the nearest to me (South Wales based) but, bit skint & stuff & with that stupid holiday coming, money gets a bit tight. Hope you have a good one. Saw them last year and they were great.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home