Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Undead - Violent Visions



Another early eighties cut for in the the shape of The Undead, on Bristol's Riot City Records 1982.
The B Side of this I particulary like, always put me in mind of a rougher Crisis. Always like it when you here proper U.K. terminolgy on a record, 'get back to yer houses/In front of your tellys'. Underated band.
If you like this sort of stuff go over to Nation On Fire where Gabe is blogging like a demon even as I type. He's posted some great stuff over the last few days, or Punk Belongs To Punks who's posted the Undead L.P. If you like a bit of UK 82 like what I does, give 'em both a go. Fantastic stuff on both.

Undead - This Place Is Burning
Undead - Dead Revolution

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is good, have you heard though I was always most partial to "Corruption".

Sascha

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ignore that last post. I meant to say I was always a bit more partial to "Corruption" though I dig this as well. Nice raw sound, the way it should be.

Sascha

4:33 AM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

I like all their stuff Sascha! It's just me favourite Dead Revolution. Funny how you hook on a to a track sometimes & it just becomes your fave.
J

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home