Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, August 09, 2008

The Cho-Zen - The Cho-Zen 1



Another one I always wanted to post. It should appeal to John because of the title "Cho-Zen" alone!(Arthur Kitchener is actually a buddhist as far as I remember). You all know Arthur Kitchener aka Arthur Kay aka Bilko as the bass player of the Last Resort but the lad is versatile indeed. Check out this site Arthur Kitchener or this other one Arthur Kay (love his Ska stuff, should post some...) and you'll know what I mean by "versatile". Talented as well.
This great release (from 1994) sounds like...er... like Ian Dury & the Skinheads!!!

Get it here:
http://www.zshare.net/download/167633327d1d8504/
or here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?alj7uea8r3u

PS If you want to listen to the following release by the band (not half as good in my opinion) it can be found at Hangover Heart Attack
Oh My Giddy Aunt. By the way, it's getting harder to post something that has not been posted already on the net... but does it really matter?

5 Comments:

Blogger John Liedown said...

Trying to download this & can't. Arggh! Z-share hates me! I always have this problem with it. It just sends me round & round in circles.
J

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just added another link... should work fine for you now.

Jeronyme.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, Arthur is the COOLEST. His bio is one of my prized possessions. I'm going to try and download this though I wasn't that crazy about the "Giddy Aunt" CD.

Don't know for sure but I always assumed Cho-Zen was a play on Dzogchen.

Sascha

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this is much better than the second CD!!!

I also really like his "Night Train to Lhasa" Single.

Skank on.

Sascha

1:49 AM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Media fire works for me!
Cheers,
J

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home