Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Meteors - Mutant Rock 12"



The original Mutant Rock/Hills Have Eyes 7" came out in 1982. This 12" was released in 1986 on I.D. records. It was apparently a limited edition coming in green vinyl. The band's career wasn't meteoric at all... as a matter of fact Fenech and his crew just released a new album.

Side A: Wreckin' Crew + Scream Of The Mutants
Side B: The Hills Have Eyes + Mutant Rock

Needless to say... Fab Stuff!
The Meteors - Mutant Rock 12"

5 Comments:

Blogger Longy said...

I saw these lot in 82 supporting The Anti Nowhere League. Cult Maniax were on the bill as well. Total Mayhem! Cheers for this one.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Jeronyme said...

Total Mayhem! I believe that Longy! What a gig it must have been!
Curiously enough I'm about to post some Cult Maniax!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Longy said...

I might have a couple of old photos from that very gig. Don't think I took any of the Meteors but I'm sure I did of the Maniax and ANL (inbetween the madness)

Cult Maniax......don't let me stop you!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks,

I uploaded a live from my own ex-band.

Feel free to post it (if you like it...)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ljf4dgnyhwd

11:07 PM  
Blogger Jeronyme said...

Will check it out asap Anon... but at the moment the downloading process is way to sloooowwwww! Would take me a week at least! Will try again later..

Jeronyme.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home