Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, June 12, 2009

Oi! That's What I Call Music LP (1988)




This compilation had the huge merit of introducing me to the Crack with the truly irresistible "Don't Just Sit There".
As for the rest of the compilation there's some great, some good, some average and some poor tracks (and some crap!). Well I think I summed it up well!!!

01. The Crack - Don't Just Sit There
02. The Magnificent - (I Don't Wanna) Be Like You
03. The Glory - Scarred For Life
04. The Anti-Heroes - Six Pack Daze
05. The Betrayed - Don't Waste Space
06. The Blood - Bad News
07. Condemned 84 - The Boots Go Marching In
08. The Business - Mouth & Trousers
09. The Kicker Boys - I Gotta Handgun
11. The Strike - Victims
12. Judge Dread - Bring Back The Skins
13. Splodeneassabounds - Wiffy Smells
14. Sham 69 - Pretty Vacant

OI THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC

5 Comments:

Blogger Longy said...

Thanks Jeronyme,I'm in the mood for a bit of Oi! That cover is very Pork Dukeish :-)

7:51 PM  
Blogger Sascha said...

The Strike should have been bigger. The Anti-Heroes were good until they got into lowest common denominator Clinton bashing, and I dunno who would have signed The Kicker Boys....Link comps. always tended to run the gamut.

6:48 AM  
Blogger icastico said...

I just realized that I hadn't added you to the blog list...that oversight was just fixed. You are now linked over at Pen & Mallet.

6:02 PM  
Blogger PANKERIJADA said...

new on blog cheers!

http://pankerijada.blogspot.com/

2:51 PM  
Blogger Sven said...

Hey,many many thanx from Germany.I´ve been searching for this a long time and i finally found it.thank you very much,good job!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home