Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, June 08, 2009

Ramones - Pet Sematary 12"




Never posted any Ramones... so it's about time (especially considering the previous post... the Apocalypse Babys and their Ramones fixation! No single comment for this lot by the way... well...)!
They really did a great job with "Pet Sematary"... the movie itself was quite good if I remember well. But memory and beer don't mix that well...
The B Side is excellent too.
All in all you'll get a slow, a mid-tempo and a speed tune... all three bloody good... so no reason to complain!

A Side: Pet Sematary
B Side: All Screwed Up + Zero Zero UFO

PET SEMATARY 12"

4 Comments:

Blogger Longy said...

Being the hard-working sod that I'm not,I watched End Of The Centuary again this afternoon. I've always liked this one....then again I can't think of any Ramones I dislike.

Cheers Jeronyme.

7:31 PM  
Blogger gazzpunk said...

This is a great Ramones post! I had forgot this was a single release, and the mighty Zero Zero U-F-O...U-F-O on it too, Churz!

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Gazzpunk
Yeah Zero Zero UFO is quite fab!!!

@ Pankerijada
Will check your blog asap.

Jeronyme.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous sleezbee said...

Thanks. Haven't heard this in years. I remember really liking zero zero ufo

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home