Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Cannibals - Please Do Not Feed... LP (1987)




My favourite Garage/Trash band... they had a unique sound and made every cover (and you'll get your share of 60's Punk classics on this LP!!!) sound fresh and exciting...

Acid Side:
01. A Forced Entrance
02. I Trip On Your Love
03. Can't Get Away From You
04. Rumble In The Jungle
05. Too Much Dream
06. Psycho

Boozy Side:
07. Lipstick On Your Collar
08. Good Times
09. Try Me On For Size
10. Look Who's Playing The Fool
11. Barracuda
12. A Speedy Exit

PLEASE DO NOT FEED LP

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've just made my day Jeronyme, lost my copy many years ago. Real glad to hear it again. Would love to see a Mike Spenser discography somewhere, just to see what he produced,with, and since the Count Bishops...

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made my day as well, love the cannibals but beyond the hidden track on the pebbles trash box set it's almost impossible to pick their stuff up anywhere.
A.J

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you both enjoyed the post!
I had already posted their "Hot Stuff" LP in November 2008 here but the link appears to be dead... if you're interested I'll re-up this great album... more Cannibals' stuff is planned anyway!
some useful links:
http://countbishops.free.fr/
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Cannibals%2C+The

Count Bishops' CD "Speedball + 11" seems to contain the whole material Mike Spenser ever recorded with this band...

Jeronyme.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many thanks for those links Jeronyme.Great Blog, and Great follow-up service!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous roc said...

I would love to hear more Cannibals.

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay more cannibals, can't believe you can't buy their stuff anywhere anymore, how can music this good be so obscure? but i've asking myself that for about 25 years now, i'm settling on most people being idiots as a good answer
A.J

8:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe that I've actualy got hold of this again, I've been looking for this for ages, still every bit as good as I remember it all those years ago. Thank's a lot!

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx a lot!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home